Thursday, June 23, 2005

Memories of Amnesia.

This is fun, I found it digging around the laptop today. It's an attempt at writing a blog entry on the Syd-SF flight. I'll reproduce it in it's unedited entirety and assume it to be self explanatory even if it does become a little less than coherent toward the end.

Enjoy

--------
If you're reading this it means that I didn't crash the plane by turning my laptop on.

When the pre-flight announcement listed wi-fi connections as *bad* I kinda panicked, but it's disabled and we seem to still be aloft.

I really hate long-hauls. I had a cramped neck by the time we had completed taxi-ing at Mascot. No idea how long thus flight takes or,indeed, what time it is or how long I've been floating in this tin can. I sort of miss the personalised video-screen that Qantas offer but not enough to ever fly with the nazis again.

United has been OK. One long haul in cattle class is much like another but at least the staff are courteous and attentive. lunch was surprisingly good, dven if microwaved sreak is a bit of a challenge to newly refitted dentures. Salad served with the single most uninspiring layer of smoked salmon on it. Yecch. I knoced back a single-serve bottle of cardonay- that has done me good. I've taken enough valium to make Liza blush but sllep seems evasive.

Cardonay number two is well underway. I like the littl single srebe bottles.

Are we there yet?

Way to think im mad is watching episodes of sex nad city completely hiding under my flight blanket. i had right up over head like som king of mad monk woth a laptop.

The fucker in fromt of me has his chair in 'recline'osirion, meaning I'm lookinmg at this from an angle that isn't so great.

Just chaos at Mascot today. I arrived in plenty of time but after all the check-n and security rigmarole I had time to change some money and grab a litre of gin before boarding. Now I need plastic Martini glasses for my Hotel Chelse luxury abode. How very sad to have to power-mince past a duty free MAC shop but sailor v.

I half watched a terrinle Kevin Spacey biopic about Bobby Darin. The scenes with Sandra Dee were good, every single frame of the film was totally derivative.
And nnow I'm starting to feel bit sleepy. Will turn this off and see if I can sleep until SFo. I totally don't believe what my windows clock is alleging I have another ten hours up here. That simply can't be right. I feel like I've been locked in here for months already.


Kevin saey must be a homo? pleez xplain? id eat his shoes.

Damn, Hotel Monaco better have inhouse massage services. My neck is agony
.

9 Comments:

Blogger Motorised Wheelchairs said...

Carrie Bedsore! May you be happy and wealthy always! I can't thank you enough for your post on bali vacations! Really gave me a lot of insights!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Motorised Wheelchairs said...

It's people like you who deserve all the good things in life Carrie Bedsore! You know so much about bali villa deals! I'm stunned after reading Memories of Amnesia.!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Motorised Wheelchairs said...

Carrie Bedsore, I got to say your post on Memories of Amnesia. best describes bali tour packages!!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Motorised Wheelchairs said...

Carrie Bedsore! May you be happy and wealthy always! I can't thank you enough for your post on bali vacations! Really gave me a lot of insights!

9:05 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

tory burch outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, coach outlet store online, polo ralph lauren outlet, chanel handbags, true religion outlet, ray ban outlet, red bottom shoes, burberry outlet online, prada outlet, kate spade outlet online, nike free, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, nike air max, christian louboutin outlet, coach outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, burberry outlet online, true religion, nike shoes, longchamp handbags, coach purses, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, oakley vault, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, prada handbags, coach outlet, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet store, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet online, michael kors outlet online

2:51 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

chaussure louboutin, ralph lauren pas cher, nike free pas cher, burberry pas cher, guess pas cher, ray ban pas cher, converse pas cher, barbour, true religion outlet, tn pas cher, air max pas cher, sac louis vuitton, longchamp pas cher, louis vuitton pas cher, nike blazer pas cher, vans pas cher, nike roshe, nike air max, abercrombie and fitch, air jordan, nike free, louis vuitton uk, scarpe hogan, michael kors uk, mulberry, true religion jeans, nike air force, sac vanessa bruno, oakley pas cher, air max, nike roshe run, new balance pas cher, longchamp, north face, ralph lauren, lacoste pas cher, nike air max, hollister, ray ban uk, hermes pas cher, hollister, lululemon, michael kors canada, timberland, sac michael kors, louis vuitton, north face pas cher

2:52 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

canada goose outlet, asics shoes, giuseppe zanotti, soccer jerseys, soccer shoes, birkin bag, uggs outlet, bottega veneta, wedding dresses, reebok shoes, north face jackets, mcm handbags, ugg boots, babyliss pro, marc jacobs outlet, vans outlet, lululemon outlet, mac cosmetics, canada goose, herve leger, nike trainers, north face outlet, roshe run, beats headphones, longchamp, instyler ionic styler, valentino shoes, ugg soldes, insanity workout, p90x workout, ugg, jimmy choo shoes, canada goose outlet, abercrombie and fitch, nike huarache, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, ghd, new balance outlet, chi flat iron, rolex watches, celine handbags, mont blanc pens, ugg outlet, hollister, uggs on sale

2:53 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler, canada goose, links of london uk, air max, hollister canada, uggs canada, oakley, canada goose pas cher, swarovski jewelry, lancel, parajumpers outlet, juicy couture outlet, toms outlet, canada goose, montre femme, ray ban, replica watches, moncler, canada goose uk, coach outlet, swarovski uk, gucci, supra shoes, louboutin, baseball bats, pandora uk, moncler outlet, converse, nike air max, vans, louis vuitton canada, ralph lauren, moncler, pandora charms, pandora jewelry, thomas sabo uk, ugg, iphone 6 case, canada goose outlet, karen millen, hollister clothing, timberland shoes, moncler, juicy couture outlet, hollister, wedding dress, moncler, moncler, converse shoes

2:54 PM  
Blogger Lamiss Ibrahim said...


nice
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/movers/
http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home